Well I've only read the first book so I'm definitely no expert. But my gut tells me it's Harry and Hermione. I'm definitely feeling it's Harry. Did Valdamort die yet? Is he still a main character? Maybe it's him too.
If Harry dies and his whole life is about the fact that he has to kill Voldemort, I will be very dissappointed. I don't see JKR going with the parallel to Christ THAT much. "I have to sacrifice myself so that we all might live". She is not C.S. Lewis!
3 Comments:
Well I've only read the first book so I'm definitely no expert. But my gut tells me it's Harry and Hermione. I'm definitely feeling it's Harry. Did Valdamort die yet? Is he still a main character? Maybe it's him too.
Ok I'm rambling....
I also think Harry... Hermione is a good guess too. I like Ron but he's not dynamic enough to kill off
If Harry dies and his whole life is about the fact that he has to kill Voldemort, I will be very dissappointed. I don't see JKR going with the parallel to Christ THAT much. "I have to sacrifice myself so that we all might live". She is not C.S. Lewis!
Post a Comment
<< Home