cartwheels are not for the elderly
yeah, i've got pains where i didn't even know i had muscles.
in my mind i never really stopped doing the cartwheels, splits and tumbles of my youth.
i guess that's why my mind doesn't hurt today while everything else does.
maybe kids suffering from loss DO need the one-to-one attention of an adult for a weekend of healing...but when it's all said and done I need a little healing of my own!
in my mind i never really stopped doing the cartwheels, splits and tumbles of my youth.
i guess that's why my mind doesn't hurt today while everything else does.
maybe kids suffering from loss DO need the one-to-one attention of an adult for a weekend of healing...but when it's all said and done I need a little healing of my own!

3 Comments:
Advil, ice, rest... :)
That's funny... b.c even when I was little I never mastered cartwheels or splits. I was able to tumble though esp. down stairs!
I love the way you subtly included those links in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home