Thursday, July 12, 2007

ok, fine, i'll do it.

i got tagged.

1. i am a very private person.
2. i have two blogs and a myspace account.
3. i hate people pointing out the ironic or contradictory facets of my personality.
4. i don't like rainbows, babies or "The Sound of Music"
5. i get equally irritated when people wake me up and when they let me oversleep.
6. i got to read an advance copy of someday this pain will be useful to you by Peter Cameron and was completely taken with it. i just picked it up to "screen" it and before i knew it i was 150 pages in...not a wasted word in the book!
7. i'm not going to tag anyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Vogelsong said...

Geeze, that sounds like a book I'd like to read! :)

Anyway, so here's the real question: which is the lesser of two evils -- waking you up or letting you oversleep. Two years living with you in college and I still haven't figured out the answer!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa Greenfield said...

Yea I just wanted you to know, I re-entered the blogosphere and updated my blog. So you can stop booing now. :D

10:22 AM  
Blogger Owen said...

Wait, you don't like babies? Do you wanna fight??

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home