Sunday, August 12, 2007

everybody's searching for something

Spending a week with 40 young adults all searching for their true calling in life did not inspire as much deep thought as one might imagine. Don't get me wrong, it was a good week a sort of crossbreed- half retreat, half conference. I prayed, I reflected, I discerned --but not until I came home and watched this postsecret video did I really think about how everyone is looking for meaning, connection, hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Vogelsong said...

I read about Post Secret before and it's pretty powerful stuff. People continually amaze me.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:07 PM  
Blogger SuperGeekKnowItAll said...

I watched this video at exactly the wrong time. I went back and forth about watching it at work and decided to when it was quiet in the morning. Unfortunately, this was the mroning the new director of the weather service was doing a walk-through of our department with all the department chiefs. I had my ear phones on, so I didn't see them coming. AAACCKK!! I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble (especially myself).

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home