What's so different about being 30...
Well, for some people it's crisis time when they hit the landmark 3-0. For others it's just another day. And then there's me. After celebrating the event with a luxurious day of beauty (thanks Gs), and a fabulous party complete with gifts, photos, and Stoli-O & Crans (thanks C & M), I threw away, gave away, or stored (thanks M) everything that wouldn't fit in my new room in the convent. Yes, the convent. Holy Crap, I live in a convent. Holy-er Crap, I like it.
One of the kids at work asked me "when do you get your nun suit?" Well, I don't know. I'm not even sure if I will, but for now, the thing that's so different about being 30 is I finally feel like I'm right where I'm meant to be.
One of the kids at work asked me "when do you get your nun suit?" Well, I don't know. I'm not even sure if I will, but for now, the thing that's so different about being 30 is I finally feel like I'm right where I'm meant to be.

1 Comments:
What more can we ask for in life? I'm so happy for you:)
Post a Comment
<< Home