Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome Out!

The sisters all greet each other at the end of the retreat by saying "Welcome Out" --- it's odd, but after 8 days of silence it doesn't sound too bad.

I can't say that I have any great clarity (except maybe that "30&flirty" isn't all it's cracked up to be) --- I do have a much more intense sense of ambiguity about my future.
And peace about where I am and what I'm doing now.

4 Comments:

Blogger salvatrice said...

It's the feast of O.L. Mt. Carmel, and you know you have been in my prayers. Welcome out. Mom

8:36 PM  
Blogger florence said...

since i'm not a sister, in that sense, i'll say, "welcome back!" hehe. hope you are enjoying the beauty e'burg...one of my favorite places in the world.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Welcome out... hee hee hee:) My girl flew out....

7:28 PM  
Blogger SuperGeekKnowItAll said...

Can't wait to see you!

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home