Indoctrinate U
So scary it's funny.
This documentary is a must see.
When I wasn't laughing or sitting in shocked silence (you can't have an American flag in your office because some people might be offended by it...???) I was making a mental list of all the people I wanted to call and tell about this great movie.
While there is a definite conservative-politic tone, it won't matter what your political views. If you believe in intellectual freedom, you'll probably enjoy this film. If you're still in college, you might have to pretend to your teachers that you didn't enjoy it at all.
It's showing in cities where there has been a request for it, but you can watch the trailer here.
This documentary is a must see.
When I wasn't laughing or sitting in shocked silence (you can't have an American flag in your office because some people might be offended by it...???) I was making a mental list of all the people I wanted to call and tell about this great movie.
While there is a definite conservative-politic tone, it won't matter what your political views. If you believe in intellectual freedom, you'll probably enjoy this film. If you're still in college, you might have to pretend to your teachers that you didn't enjoy it at all.
It's showing in cities where there has been a request for it, but you can watch the trailer here.

1 Comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought is was great as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home