Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ain't Got Beans

As I was updating all my e-formation to reflect my new address I did a search on the locater page for Starbucks [which I will happily be able to continue drinking on my new, "poverty" budget thanks to gift cards from C & M]...when what to my wondering eyes did appear???

"No stores found."

Remember all the Starbucks jokes about Starbucks opening up on every corner, even in the rest rooms of other Starbucks etc...? Yeah, well apparently there IS a godforsaken land...the land where there are "no stores found."

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Greenfield said...

Huh?! That's insane!

I just organized my Mommy meetup at Starbucks and then had to email everyone again and clarify which Starbucks I meant for fear they would go to the wrong one.

Remember Dupont Circle had two Starbucks AT THE CIRCLE?

I'm so sorry. This all must be God testing you. Hahaha! ;)

9:07 PM  
Blogger florence said...

i remember living around there. there's a local chain that seems to take the place of starbucks. it's a good place with good coffee. we'll talk!

10:03 AM  
Blogger SuperGeekKnowItAll said...

Oh, you poor thing!! We will have to remember to bring with when we visit.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jen Vogelsong said...

I fear the lack of a Starbucks could be a sign from God. A sign of what? Well, that's for you to figure out. I've never been good at reading him.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home