Welcome to the Neighborhood!
I was a few minutes early for my interview at the new ministry site where I will be working, so I was sitting in the car listening to the end of a radio program [the "boundaries guys"] when there was a knock at my window. I rolled down the window as a young guy asked me "how many do you want? how many?"
"I'm sorry?" I replied, not having quite processed what he said.
He must then have noticed that I was dressed the same as the sisters who run the place and he sort of smiled an embarassed smile, said, "OH!" and walked away.
I mentally caught up..."that's right," I thought, "I'm not the target demographic for your product."
"I'm sorry?" I replied, not having quite processed what he said.
He must then have noticed that I was dressed the same as the sisters who run the place and he sort of smiled an embarassed smile, said, "OH!" and walked away.
I mentally caught up..."that's right," I thought, "I'm not the target demographic for your product."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home